Home Distribution Box Installation
1. The home distribution box is divided into two types: metal shell and plastic shell. There are two types: exposed type and concealed type. The box body must be intact.
2. The wiring confluence in the box of the home distribution box should be set up with zero line, protective grounding line and phase line, and they should be intact and have good insulation.
3. The mounting frame of the breaker should be clean and unobstructed and have enough space.
The main points of home distribution box installation are:
1. The home distribution box should be installed in a dry and ventilated place without obstacles for easy use.
2. The distribution box of the home distribution box should not be installed too high, and the general installation elevation is 1.8 meters, so as to facilitate the operation
3. The electric pipes entering the distribution box must be fixed with locking nuts.
4. If the distribution box of the home distribution box needs to be opened, the edge of the hole must be smooth and clean.
5. When the distribution box is buried in the wall, it should be vertical and horizontal, leaving a gap of 5-6 mm on the edge.
6. The wiring in the distribution box should be regular and neat, and the terminal screws must be fastened.
7. The incoming lines of each loop must be of sufficient length and must not have joints.
8. After installation, indicate the name of each circuit.
9. After the installation of the home distribution box is completed, the residues in the distribution box must be cleaned up.